Developed as a tool for studying pavement performance. It supplements full-scale APT equipment and thereby reduces the overall cost of Accelerated pavement testing.
- Prescreen specific pavement compositions
- Evaluate performance of asphalt under wet trafficking
- Evaluate performance of asphalt under high temperature trafficking
- Investigate the impact of speed on performance of asphalt
- Investigate fatigue of asphalt
- Explore failure mechanisms
- Evaluate asphalt designs and performance prior to and after construction
- The MMLS3 can be applied in the laboratory and in the field
The application of the Pave®MLS11 has expanded world-wide and it is being used more and more by pavement engineers and technologists. In this regard.